Saturday, August 27, 2016

What is your 'Writing Why'?


My WRITING WHY can be summed up in one word:  
GLOW

“GLOW” instantly brings to mind my faith, creativity, love and desire to grow and shine.  
It encompasses who I am, who I want to be and how I want to live.

Some of the reasons I write (and paint) are:

* to capture and share inspiration, ideas and beautiful memories
* to give light and love and express faith
* to inspire, empower and encourage
* the flow of creative work energises me and makes my true self glow


"Your WHY is the internal fire, passion, motivation, inspiration and drive for your creative work" 
-  Jennifer Blanchard

I want to GLOW … be my best & brightest self and
        I want to help people GLOW … by encouraging, inspiring and empowering.

I created GLOW: Heart, Mind & Soul and the corresponding Facebook page last year as a way to achieve my goal, and that is where I outlined what the acronym G.L.O.W. represents for me:


Jennifer Blanchard is the author of 'Align Your Writing Habits To Success: From procrastinating writer to productive writer in 30 days (or less)' ... this one of the most remarkable writer's resources I have come across!   Finding my writing why was one of the hardest and most rewarding writing exercises I have done.  

I'll be writing more about the role this book has played in rekindling the spark in my creative life - an ebook which cost me $1.30 AUD - and I'm not being paid to rave about it!


What is your 'Writing Why'?  

____________________

P.S.  Have you discovered Inky Wings yet?
That's my (other) Facebook page, and it's where I share links most days to inspire your creative life ... I hope you can join me there sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?