Sunday, September 11, 2016

News and New Adventures!

I have created a new website for my writing and art, and I hope you'll come with me as I take off from Ink Island and grow my Inky Wings.

Allow me to introduce you to my new author and artist website,


It's looking rather spartan right now, but I'm decorating and adding content this week.

There is already a new blog post about my recent 'Pivot Point.'

AND it's where I'll be announcing my new ebook for writers.

______________________

What's been happening in my creative world to prompt this change?

*  In the last month I've learned a lot about writing, and myself as a writer and artist, through ebooks, e-courses and online networking ... I have SO much to tell you all!  Visit the new blog for my recommendations and reviews.

*  I've been sharing heaps of inspiration for writers and artists on Inky Wings on Facebook, along with photos and updates about of my work in progress.

*  I decided to stop worrying about what I don't have and make the most of what I DO have ... in practical terms, that means I have embraced the nomadic writer lifestyle.  I still wish for a studio, or even a desk I don't have to share, but have found a solution that works for now.  Would you like to see photos of my portable writing and painting setup?

Thanks for your support, 

Vanessa



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?